Tomcat 200 Floor Burnisher
Tomcat’s walk-behind 200 burnisher is designed to operate quietly while preventing dust from spreading which is great for schools, hospitals, malls, museums, airports, and grocery/retail facilities. Its commercial construction, size and performance make it the most popular floor burnisher. The 200 can make even the oldest concrete shine like a mirror – chemical free! Did you know you can save money on your electric bill because highly polished floors reflect light more evenly? You’ll spend even less money because you won’t have to refinish, recoat and machine scrub. Most importantly, dust control comes as a standard feature so there is no need to mop the floor after buffing. Two different drives are available on this machine. The Pad Assist requires almost no need to push. The Traction drive is sealed all-gear and maintenance free.
Tomcat Chart Topping Productivity:
- Motor is guarded from dust with a cover and dual fresh air intakes
- Improved dust control and collection
- Out performs propane
- Easy access to parts and pads mean less time maintaining
The head on the Tomcat 200 is fully floating and balanced to provide a long lasting finish to uneven flooring. The burnishing deck is completely protected underneath the machine but is easily accessed by tipping back the machine. Preventative maintenance is a breeze with the built-in hour meter and deluxe instrument cluster. The optional onboard charger allows operators to burnish a large area and recharge at any wall outlet.
Some popular features include:
- Maximum battery package for at least 4 hours of run time
- Balanced deck shroud for superior shine and dust control
- The lightweight hood opens completely for greater access in maintenance
- Extend run time by 25% with extra batteries (optional)
- Smaller but more powerful than most walk-behinds
Tomcat 200 Floor Burnisher Features:
- Burnisher Pad Diameter: 20" and 27"
- Motor HP: 3hp
- Variable Pad Pressure: 10-65 lbs.
- Productivity: 29,800 sq. ft./hr
- Vacuum Type: Passive
- Battery Run Time: Up to 3 hours
- Weight (lbs., with batteries): 602
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 44" x 24" x 40"