Battery-Powered Ride-On Floor Scrubber
The Factory Cat GTR is one of the most powerful industrial rider floor scrubbers in its class. It’s known for its value to the customer and its American-made high quality that is designed to perform and built to withstand. The GTR is the big brother to the GTX scrubber model.
Request a Quote
When investing in a high-quality scrubber, you expect lasting results. The ride-on GTR, especially the upgraded HD model, boasts one of the strongest horsepower in its equipment class. It's your trusted partner for floors that demand reliable, quality cleaning. The Factory Cat GTR excels in a variety of facilities, including:
- Manufacturing facilities
- Food and beverage packaging and distribution
- Sports arenas
- Automotive shops and garages
- Machine shops
- Municipal facilities
- And more
Taking Simplicity to A New Level
Designed with user-friendliness in mind, the GTR floor scrubber simplifies every aspect of the cleaning process. Its features are tailored for an easy operation, straightforward maintenance, and hassle-free repairs. Here are the features that emphasize simplicity:
- Service Cabinet: includes six different features that keep you in touch with your machine and its maintenance needs.
- Recovery and Vac Box: the Drain Saver Basket collects debris, so it doesn’t clog your floor drains, and red-light indicators notify you when tank is nearly full or squeegees are clogged.
- Fill system: features a retractable hose for easy filling on standard sink faucets and a stainless screen for bucket filling.
Customizable to Your Needs
The Factory Cat GTR sweeper scrubber is a versatile solution for diverse cleaning challenges. Choose from multiple options to tailor it to your specific cleaning requirements including:
- ST model/HD model: depending on much horsepower you desire.
- Disk brush/Cylindrical brush: depending on if you want to simultaneously sweep and scrub.
- Optional onboard charger: for convenience.
- Side doors: to protect scrub deck from impact damage.
- Spray jet: to spray hard to reach areas.
- Overhead guard: to protect operator.
- Side brooms: to sweep up against walls and beneath racking.
Request a Quote