Tennant T500/T500e Floor Scrubber
Brush Deck Types & Benefits:
- Dual Disk – available in 26”, 28”, 32”, dual disks allow you to swap brushes around in order to help extend their life.
- Cylindrical – available in 28”, cylindrical brushes work well at picking up loose debris through method of passing the waste into a debris hopper before it reaches the vacuum.
- Orbital – available in a 28” rectangle, moves in a slight circular motion and allows for chemical-free floor finish removal, ex. removing wax from VCT tile.
The redesigned squeegee and integrated p-trap on the Tennant T500 improve water pickup, reducing the risk for slips and falls. With an auto-scrubber like the T500 you will have clean floors that will make a lasting impression, improve working conditions, and reduce your environmental impact. Extend your floor cleaning machine’s life and lower the cost of ownership with these optional technologies:
- The T500 is a battery-powered floor scrubber with rechargeable batteries but adding the Smart-Fill Automatic Battery-Watering system means no more manual checking and filling – no more accidental overflows!
- Ec-H20 Nano Clean turns water into a chemical-free cleaning solution.
- IRIS Asset Manager lets you monitor your machines costs, trends and receive service notifications.
- Pro-Panel LCD Touch Screen hosts on-demand training videos, pre-configuration permissions, battery charge indicator, and more – all in 28 languages!
- On-board spray nozzle and hose
- Water auto-fill and level monitor
- Quiet-Mode set to 62 dBA
- Scrub path: 26", 28", and 32"
- Vacuum Motor: 0.75hp
- Recovery Tank: 27 Gallons
- Solution Tank: 22.5 Gallons
- Coverage: aprox. 22,000 sqft/hr.
- Battery run time: 5 hrs.
- Sound Level: 66.5 dBA
- Weight: 640 lbs.
- Dimensions: 59.1"L x 30."W x 43.3"H