Commercial Parking Lot and Garage Maintenance
Attract More Business with a Clean Parking Lot
Is your parking lot or parking garage diminishing your brand image? Customer experience doesn’t start when visitors walk in the door of your building - it starts in the parking lot or garage. Ensure that the first impression your customers receive is a clean commercial parking lot.
Pick Up Parking Lot or Garage Debris Fast
Invest in parking lot cleaning equipment and you’ll discover you can quickly squash the dirt and garbage in your parking lot or parking ramp. A commercial parking lot sweeper or combination sweeper-scrubber is the easiest way to improve your business’s outside appearance and impress your current and future customers. High-traffic parking structures require more frequent cleaning as garbage and debris builds up over time. The size and degree of cleaning will determine what brand and model parking lot sweeper you need. Factory Cleaning Equipment has over 24 years of experience in the parking lot cleaning equipment industry - our experts can help you compare models and make the right choice for your application.
Shop Popular Parking Lot Sweeper Models
Premium Power Sweepers for Parking Lots & Multi-Level Parking Decks
Imagine you are a property manager, managing several apartment buildings and you're trying to make your residents feel "at home." How do you think they will feel if they have to park their cars in a parking garage that is full of garbage and debris? Think of restaurants, hospitals, or schools, where cleanliness is critical to the success of the business. Suppose you have the cleanest restaurant in town, but you can't even get people to get out of their car to come in and see it!
Factory Cleaning Equipment, Inc. sells new and used parking lot sweepers, garage floor scrubbers, and powerful scrubber-sweeper combination machines that help property managers clean up their lots in a fraction of the time compared to a manual dustpan and broom. Looking to rent a parking lot sweeper or scrubber? Factory Cleaning Equipment offers rental sweepers for commercial parking lots and parking ramps in the greater Chicago and Charlotte areas.
Time-Saving & Cost-Efficient Features
It goes without saying if you own a business with high parking lot traffic or a multi-level parking deck, you're going to want to keep it well-maintained. Most higher profile parking garages no longer just sweep to maintain their garage. For many reasons, using combination scrubber-sweeper cleaning equipment makes the most sense. When choosing the best parking lot sweeper or multi-level garage cleaning machine, select one with these valuable features:
- Propane powered sweepers: Propane sweepers are preferred over battery-powered. Battery-operated sweepers and sweeper-scrubbers simply do not have the power and runtime to climb ramps.
- Heavy-Duty Hopper: Another thing to keep in mind is the capacity of the hopper. The hopper is the part of the sweeper that holds all the dirt, debris, and garbage being swept off your parking surfaces.
Who Needs a Parking Lot Sweeper?
Think about a sweeper or scrubber for your parking lot if you own or operate a...
- Industrial Park
- Business Park
- Shopping Mall
- Grocery Store
- Manufacturing Plant
- Distribution Center
- Retail Store
- High School
- College or University
- Apartment Complexe
- Commercial Parking Garage
- Department Store
Learn more about the benefits of using a sweeper in the article
5 Benefits of Using a Sweeper for Parking Lot Maintenance
Unexpected Benefits of Sweeping Your Parking Lot
Property managers know that an attractive exterior can draw new tenants and customers. It shows existing customers that your retail center, office building, apartment complex, or warehouse is professionally managed. It’s not only about picking up garbage. Cleaning your parking lot or multi-level parking garage has many benefits, including:
- Maintaining a high-profile image: First impressions are everything. When a customer pulls into a filthy poorly lit garage they immediately have a negative impression of your facility.
- Lower risk for accidents and liable injury: Removing oil stains where cars drip. Oil stains can be a liability for slip and fall in empty parking spots.
- Improve safety and overall aesthetics (lighting reflectivity): Many people don’t realize what a huge role the floors play in lighting your facility. A clean floor will dramatically increase the brightness of the garage. Increased lighting will enhance the safety and image of your garage.
- Preserve your property assets and reduce property damage: One of the biggest contributors of dust in a garage is the rubber fines from tire wear. In many poorly maintained parking garages, you can see this rubber dust along edges and ramps. Keeping parking garages and parking lots dust free will help keep your customers cars clean.
- Deter rodents and pests and reduce bad odors: Parking lot sweepers and scrubbers help property owners remove odor causing bacteria. Over time garages will accumulate residue from food and beverage spills. If not properly cleaned the garage will begin to have a bad odor and can attract pests and rodents.
- Minimize contaminant run-off and protect environment.
Property Manager Checklist for Parking Lot Sweepers
The most common configuration for a multi-level parking deck with a coated or membrane floor is as follows:
- LP, Gasoline, or Diesel-Powered Parking Lot Cleaning Equipment. Remember, battery units simply do not have the power & runtime needed.
- Scrubber Sweeper Style Garage Machines with cylindrical brushes
- On-Board High-Pressure Washer option for cleaning difficult to access areas and stubborn stains that the brushes will not remove
- Strobe Light, Back Up Alarm, Head & Taillights
- Urethane Squeegee Blades
- Poly Brushes
Factory Cleaning Equipment has a large inventory Tennant Floor Sweepers and PowerBoss Industrial Ride-On Sweepers to meet your specific parking lot or parking garage cleaning needs. Call today!