Tomcat’s Carbon floor scrubbers are a top choice among consumers because of their long battery life and unparalleled cleaning power. It would make a great addition to just about any facility – school systems, healthcare, warehouses, grocery, retail, airports – and it fits in your supplies closet! Floors can be caked in dirt for years but are no match for this commercial scrubber. The Carbon has large diameter, heavy-duty tires built for durability since you can clean for 3.5 hours continuously. It is available with a Traction drive that includes a powerful all-gear transaxle to make climbing ramps easier and operation effortless. You can choose from three different scrub head types, all with different features and benefits.
Request a Quote
Scrub Heads Available:
- Disk – Gives you the option to choose between a brush or pad, has the lowest maintenance cost, improves cleaning on uneven floors, and individually driven brushes enhance performance.
- Cylindrical – Has superior grout cleaning abilities, it can scrub and sweep simultaneously and eliminates dust mopping.
- EDGE – mainly used for maintaining and stripping floors (without chemicals), reduces slip & fall potential and boasts a 70% reduction in water usage.
The deck on the Carbon is fully protected by steel guards and large polyurethane rollers. Its simple design also allows it to be maintained effortlessly. All you have to do is tip back the tank and there you have access to the batteries, motors, solution filter, vacuum screen and drain saver basket. The drain saver basket reduces the risk of incurring expensive repairs associated with clogged floor drains. With three scrub systems to choose from and these key features, this floor scrubber is a great choice:
- Machine Control Panel – switches are marine-duty and there are universal icons to streamline training
- Vacuum Muffler – consistently achieves 62 dBA.
- Squeegee Adjustments made with wing-nuts means you don’t need tools to maintain the 4-sided squeegees!
- Front Fill System – has a retractable hose and stainless screen.
- An oversized vacuum screen shut-off stops overfill issues and protects the vacuum motor.