Vacuum Motor Issue
Is the vacuum motor staying engaged when the squeegee assembly is raised?
To help resolve this issue on your floor scrubber, keep reading or watch the video below and hopefully one of our suggestions solve your problem.
- First, you need to disconnect the floor scrubber batteries to avoid any damage or injury.
- Use the lever to lower the squeegee assembly.
- Use a screwdriver and bend the switch so the lever will engage/disengage the vacuum motor.
- Finally, you can reconnect the batteries and test the vacuum motor.
- If that does not work, professional service is necessary.
Follow this instructional video for more assistance.
Do you still need help? Give us a call at 800-793-3790 and we can get our service team to help you out.