Have you noticed a leak coming from underneath your machine, near the transaxle/wheels?
To help resolve this leaking issue on your scrubber, keep reading or watch the video below and hopefully one of our suggestions help solve your problem.
- If no wand kit is installed, look under the machine and find the braided hose, tighten the white cap at the end of that hose (brush deck needs to be lowered to locate and tighten cap).
- If your machine is still leaking, locate the leak, take pictures and contact us.
- If the leak is coming from a hose, check the clamps by the ‘T’ fitting underneath the machine and tighten them (if it cannot be tightened, go to your local hardware store and buy a new hose clamp).
- If the leak is coming from the tank, professional service is needed. Most tanks are warrantied for up to 10 years.
- Follow this instructional video for further assistance.
Do you still need help? Give us a call at 800-793-3790 and we will get our service team to help you out.